Comprehensive Business Valuation
and Business Exit Planning
Kearney - Grand Island:
NEBRASKA BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
statewide credentialed business valuation reports
For SBA or Bank Funding, Purchase Agreements, Buy-Sell Agreements and more.
Full and letter-form reports available. fast project turn-around.
small business value and exit-transition planning engagements
Maximize value. maximize opportunities. minimize cost.
For owners-sellers or potential buyers of businesses with $200,000 to $10 million in annual revenue.
CREDENTIALED, AFFORDABLE BUSINESS VALUATION
NBDC analysts have over 20 years of combined experience in credentialed business valuation and exit planning services. Experience preparing certified valuation reports for bank loans, SBA projects, buy-sell agreements, intellectual property, and more. We work with small firms and large companies.
Our full reports include premium industry and market research, peer financial data, GIS site study and more. We consider all appropriate valuation approaches and methodologies and then test our conclusions. Each report is prepared to meet the high standards of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts.
Sara Bennett, CVA, CEPA, CBPA, EDFP
Associate Director, Analyst
Odee Ingersoll, CVA, CEPA, MBPA, EDFP
Center Director, Lead Analyst
CONTACT US - EMAIL
EXAMPLE BUSINESS VALUATION ENGAGEMENTS COMPLETED BY OUR ANALYSTS
• Employment/Temporary Staffing Agency
• Medical Clinic
• Mental Health Practice
• Independent Full-Service Restaurants
• Trucking Operation
• Veterinary Clinic
• Furniture Store
• HVAC and Plumbing Business
• Sand and Gravel Company
• Lawn Care Company
• Private Equity Company
• Wood Product Manufacturer
• Fabricated Metals Manufacturer
• Lumber Company
• 20-State Laboratory and Drug Company
• Environmental and Remediation firm
• Montessori Preschool
• Physical Therapist
• Moving Company
• Psychiatric and Counseling Center
• 15-State Pizza Franchise
• Las Vegas Casino and Bar
• Automotive Service Repair
• Cafeteria and Catering Company
• National Hardware POS System Firm
• Pre-Money Software-Services App
• Rural Pharmacy
• Electric Motor Sales and Service
• New and Used Auto Dealer
• Welding and Repair
• Lumber Company and Cement Mill
• Grocery Store
• Department Store
• Parking Lot Repair Service
• Wireless Internet Provider
• Disaster Restoration Company
• Security Guard Services Company
• Agricultural Plastics Distributor
• Auto Body Repair Company
• Hotel and Motel
• Multi-location Franchise Restaurant Company
• Livestock Equipment Manufacturer
• Electrical Engineering Firm
• Aerial Spray Business
• Bookkeeping Firm
• Construction Rental Company
• Health Supplement Store
• Software Development Company
• Intellectual Property Valuation
• Multi-State Convenience Store
• Electrical Products Manufacturer
• Metal Castings Foundry
• Metro Irish Pub
• Water Conditioning Business
• Used Car Dealership
• Computer Networking and IT Company
• Specialty Coffee Franchise
• Pest Control Firm
• Ag Feed and Fertilizer Company
• Office Products Store
• Liquor Store
• Mexican Restaurant
• Ag Product Start-Up
• Home Decor Products and Services Club
• French Restaurant
• Multi-Location Lumber Center
• Sporting Goods Clothing Manufacturer
• Metro Electrical Engineering Company
• Multi-Site Dry Cleaners and Laundry
• Ag Equipment Dealer
• Regional HVAC Product and Service Dealer
• National Wind and Solar Contractor
exit and value planning program
Snapshot of Owner Exit Challenges and Attitudes
There is generally one business at-risk and in need exit planning assistance per 100 persons of population in any given geographical area.
90% of owners need a successful sale to fund their retirement - only 10% are likely to get it without exit and value assistance.
Survey of 300 small business owners after they sold their business:
• Only 5% were happy with their results.
• 75% regretted selling their business.
• 100% would go back and be better prepared if they could do it over.
How current owners plan to leave:
• Up to 38% of owners hope to sell - how, when and to who?
• 30% want a family member to buy it - but what if they don't want it?
• 32% say liquidate, have no idea or other - lay off staff and close the doors.
Additional points to consider:
• 80% of broker or other for-sale listings fail to produce a buyer.
• For the 20% that do sell, a successful sale requires an average of 7 to 11 months.
• Only 23% of owners have a written transition or exit plan in place.
NBDC Credentialed Business Exit and Value Projects start at just $2,995 – affordable for any sized small employer business.
CALL US TO DISCUSS YOUR CONFIDENTIAL VALUATION OR EXIT PROJECT
Kearney - Grand Island: